Khelo Tech and Strategy Private Limited.
Welcome to allsport.in, a website that brings together sports players, parents, organizers, officials, instructors, fans, corporate, sponsors, academies, associations, educational institutions, sports venue owner, clubs in your community.
I. allsport.in and the Service
- Allsport facilitates meetings between Users, but Allsport
- will not be liable for any pre- and/or un-announced cancellations, postponements, and or any other action or non-action by and between any User of the Site or Service, and all refunds, make-goods, alternatives, or rain checks are as agreed upon by and between the Users and not by Allsport.
- d. Term of Agreement. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or the Service.
II. Allsport Registration Obligations
- You Agree. In consideration of the use of the Site and the Service, you confirm to:
i. provide true, genuine, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form and registration data.
ii. maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
- Termination. It is the policy of Allsport to terminate in appropriate context any Account or user for repeated infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and Allsport also reserves the right to terminate an Account or user for even one instance of infringement.
IV. Changes to the Site and the Service
- Changes. Allsport reserves the right to modify the URL, change or discontinue, and limit or block access to, the Site and the Service without prior notice to the user. Allsport may change or remove any content from the Site or the Service at any time without prior notice, including removal of content that it believes to be obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
- No Liability. Allsport shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or the Service provided.
V. Posting Content on the Site
- Any content available through the Site and the Service, including tools, applications, software, modules, text, audio, video, pictures, sound clips, images, personal data, reviews, resources and other works of authorship (the "Content") and the service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks") is are the property of Allsport.
- Create an Account to Post Content. To post Content on the Site, you must first create an Account. You may not share your password with any other person .You should always give accurate current and complete information to Allsport for your usage of the Service. You must update such information time to time to keep its accuracy and completeness. Any use of the Service through your Account will be deemed as being used by you. Allsport is entitled to rely on the contact and other data that is given to use through your Account. Your Account is non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Account Security. You are liable for keeping the confidentiality of your password that you assign during the Registration process, and you are fully liable for all activities that take place under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately report Allsport of any unauthorized usage of your username and password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Allsport will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use precautions when accessing your Account from a public or shared computer so that any other person not be able to view or record your password or other personal information.
VI. Interaction with Other Users
- Interactions. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. You understand that Allsport is not liable in any way for any actions or inactions of its Users. You agree to take precautionary measures in all interactions with other Users of the Site and the Service.
- Meetings Between Users. Users may fix up meetings with other Users using the site. Users are solely responsible for interactions with other Users. Allsport does not supervise or control meetings between Users, user-initiated online or offline meetings or the interactions among and between Users and other persons or companies. You agree to practice caution and good judgment in all interactions with others, particularly if meeting offline or in person.
- Users' Information. Allsport does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Site or the Service. Under no circumstances will Allsport or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on data or other content posted on the Site or the Service or transmitted to or by any Users.
VII. Content Submitted to the Site
VIII. Allsport's Proprietary Rights and Copyright Infringement
- Termination. It is the policy of Allsport to terminate in appropriate context any Account or user for repeated infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, and Allsport also reserves the right to terminate an Account or user for even one instance of infringement.
- Addressing Complaints. Allsport may access, secure and disclose to third parties any of your information or data (including personally identifiable information and personal communications) related to a written complaint of copyright infringement, if Allsport believes in its sole discretion that such access, preservation, or disclosure is necessary or useful to respond or otherwise address such compliant.
IX. Prohibited Content and Conduct
- Allsport's Control Over Content. Allsport does not control the Content posted on the Site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. You understand that by accessing the Site and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- Prohibited Content. You must not post to the Site any Content that, as reasonably determined by Allsport is:
access, tamper with, or use services or areas of the Site and the Service that you are not authorized to access; alter information on or obtained from the Site and the Service;
tamper with postings, registration information, profiles, submissions or Content belonging to Allsport or other Users of the Site;
post information that is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature;
post false or intentionally misleading information;
provide any posted Content that falsely expresses or implies or encourages illegal activity;
violate the Reviews Guidelines referenced in and incorporated into this document;
impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Allsport official, Coach,Official, Service Client, or User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site and the Service or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not link to from another accessible page);
upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a legal right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party, or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice contained in the Site or Service, or in any Content;
"stalk" or otherwise harass another User.
use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Site and the Service or extract data or gather or use information, such as email addresses, available from the Site and the Service or transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam", or "chain letters";
impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
send to or otherwise impact the Site or the Service (or anything or anyone else) with helpful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, "spyware," "adware" or other code that could adversely impact the Site and the Service or any recipient;
take any action which might impose a significant burden on the Site and the Service's infrastructure or computer systems, or otherwise interfere with the ordinary operation of the Site and the Service.
X. Prohibitions with Respect to Services
- While using the Site and Service, you shall not:
post Content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Site;
circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Allsport; or
post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any User)
XI. Rules for Coaches and Officials
- Procedure for Creating New Listings. As a Coach or Official, you may create slot times for booking. Listings will be made publicly available via the Site and Service. Other Users will be able to book your Lesson via the Site based on the information you provided in your Listing. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any and all lessons and slots you post. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that any Lesson you post and the booking of a Lesson you post (i) will not breach any agreements you have entered into with any other Users of the Site or third parties and (ii) will be in compliance with all applicable laws that may apply. You acknowledge and agree that, as a Coach or Official , you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals who are present at the time of appointments related to any Listing.
misrepresent the location at which they will provide a Service;
misrepresent the maximum capacity of a Service in any Listing;
include brand names or other inappropriate keywords in their Coach or Official Profile, Listing or any title or description relating to a Service;
use misleading headings that do not accurately describe the Service;
include any information in their Coach or Official Profile or Listing that is fraudulent; or
omit to provide any information in their Coach or Official Profile, Listing or otherwise that could be considered by Allsport to be relevant in any way to the Coach's or Official's ; eligibility to provide Services.
offer a catalog or a link to a third-party website that competes with Allsport from which Service Clients or any User of the Site may obtain the Service directly;
post a single Service but offer additional services for additional fees not described in the Listing;
charge fees for traveling further than desired to provide the Service;
use their Coach or Official Profile to promote services not offered on or through the Site's lesson booking payment feature;
solicit Service Clients to use cash or other payment methods for Services provided at any other price other than the price set via a Listing for such Services.
schedule slots with Users outside of the website with the intent or result of circumventing Allsport fees. Allsport, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the Coach or Official and/or player/parent/fan account immediately, if this provision is violated.
violate, or in any capacity deviate from abiding by, the Allsport Safety Policy. Allsport, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the user account immediately, with no refund, if this provision is violated.
contact a Service Client for any purpose other than asking or answering a question related to a booking or such Service Client's use of the Site and Service;
refuse Services or charge fees that deviate from the fees described in the Listing based on any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or other protected class;
charge fees to any Service Client that are higher than the marketed rate available to Service Clients outside of the Site and Service;
promote raffles, prizes, bonuses, games of chance, giveaways, or random drawings;
acknowledge or credit a third-party service professional for services or products directly connected with your Listing;
Sanctions for Violating Any of the Rules for Coaches and Officials. If a Coach or Official violates any of the rules referenced above in connecting with his or her Listing, Allsport, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel the Listing; (ii) limit the Coaches' or Officials' Account access and privileges; (iii) suspend the Coaches' or Officials' Account; and/or (iv) cause the Coach to forfeit any fees earned and unearned on a canceled Listing.
XII. Rules for Service Clients
- Restricted Actions for Service Clients. Service Clients shall not take any of the following actions on or through the Site and Service:
agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Coaches' or Officials' terms as outlined in the Listing or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of causing a disruption.
schedule slots with a Coach or Official outside of the website with intent or result of circumventing Allsport fees. Allsport, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate the Service Client's Account access immediately, with no refund, if this provision is violated.
- Sanctions for Violating Any of the Rules for Service Clients. If a Service Client violates any of the rules referenced above in connection with any Listing, Allsport, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel the Listing; (ii) limit the Service Client's Account access and privileges; (iii) suspend the Service Clients' Account.
XIII. Monitoring of Service Content
- No Duty to Monitor. Allsport is under no obligation to restrict or monitor the Site and the Service or any Content in any way. IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ALLSPORT TO MONITOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ALL OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE AND THE SERVICE. However, Allsport reserves the right to modify or remove any Content at any time. Some of this monitoring may be done by Users of the Service who have volunteered their time. Allsport neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information, or statement made on the Site or Service. Allsport does not guarantee the anonymity of reviews by Users of the Service.
- Right to Resolve Disputes. Allsport has the right, but not the obligation to attempt to resolve disputes between Users relating to the Service and Allsport's resolution of a particular dispute does not create an obligation to resolve any other dispute. Allsport's resolution of any dispute is final with respect to the Service.
XIV. Payment Terms
- All Users who engage in transactions through the Site are subject to the Payment Terms.
XVI. Termination or Cancellation
- Allsport's Right to Terminate. Allsport may, at any time, without notice to you, terminate your access to the Site and the Service, and your Account, or block your access to the Site and the Service if:
requested by law enforcement or other government agencies; or
your Account has extended periods of inactivity.
XVII. Disclaimer and Warranties
- BY CLICKING, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND SERVICE "AS-IS". ALLSPORT AND ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS CANNOT, AND DO NOT, GUARANTEE OR WARRANT AGAINST ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS OR LOSSES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA. USERS OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE SITE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA. ALLSPORT PROVIDES THE SERVICE "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." THAT MEANS THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE IS INTENDED FOR GENERAL CONSUMER UNDERSTANDING AND EDUCATION. ANY ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS VOLUNTARY. ALLSPORT REGARDS ALL ACCESS AS VOLUNTARY AND AT THE SOLE RISK OF THE USER. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALLSPORT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION, TOOLS, SOFTWARE, OR CONTENT INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE. ALLSPORT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, SECURE, OR TIMELY.
- ALLSPORT SUGGEST YOU TO KEEP BACKUP COPIES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA & INFORMATION, IF ANY, THAT YOU MAINTAIN OR USE THE SERVICE.
- ALLSPORT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES ABOUT THE COACHES OR OFFICIALS AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE
XVIII. Limitation of Liability
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NONE OF THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS, INCLUSIVE USERS, ARE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR INDIRECT, CIRCUMSTANTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIFIC, LEGAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF INFORMATION, LOSS OF PRIVACY, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IN THE EVENT OF ERROR, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR STRICT OR PRODUCT LIABILITY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU OF THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS EXCEED, IN TOTAL, THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU TO ALLSPORT.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NONE OF THE INDEMNIFIED PERSONS, INCLUDING THE USERS, ARE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS VIA THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE WEBSITE IS IN EFFECT; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL DATA AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF A CONTRACT FOR A SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE WEBSITE; (VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY; OR (IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE WEBSITE OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ALLSPORT IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
XIX. Customer Support
- Allsport has no compulsion to give customer support. However, Allsport may give you with customer support from time to time, at its sole discretion.
XX. Notices and Contact Information
- Notice. You authorize Allsport to flash notices (including legal process, if any) via electronic email to your email account saved on Allsport. You must give your operational email address.
- Receipt of Notice. You must keep checking the Site for communications and notices, and it will be concluded that you have received a notice when it is made available to you by posting on the Site or when sent through email, whether or not received by you.
XXI. Additional Terms
BY PROVIDING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO US OR BY USING THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY AND THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THE POLICY. ALLSPORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS POLICY. We suggest you to consult the Policy regularly for any modifications. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not use the Site and the Service. By using the Site and the Service and by clicking and checking the box on the Allsport site, you are agreeing and consenting to our processing of your information as set forth in the Policy.
I. Allsport's Use of Your Information
- Details Collected During Registration. In the registration process and otherwise, Allsport may gather registration and other details from its Users, including name, user name, password, and contact information such as email, phone number, address ("personal information") or credit card ("financial information") that may identify you. Such types of details are used to provide Users with access to the Site and our Service, including, but not restricted to, your profile page, other User's profile pages, advertising, ability to reach other Users of the Service, and getting involved in the Service. Registration information is used primarily to verify users and retrieve their profile pages.
- Details Collected While Accessing the Site. While using the Site and the Service, we gather and store details of Users primarily in order to provide communications and the Service. This data is collected from a variety of sources and allow Allsport to primarily generate personalized webpages, provide the Service to Users, and verify that the webpages are controlled by those who represent to claim them.
When you access the Site, servers automatically collect information that your browser sends, whenever you visit a website.
II. Shared Information
- Service Users Profiles and Content. Profile information is displayed to Users in relation with the Site and the Service. As part of the Site and the Service, you will receive from Allsport and other Users and partners email and other communications related to your profile and/or communications related to your use of the Site and the Service. Please note, if you post details about yourself or other peoples, or communicate with others using the Site and the Service, Allsport cannot restrict who reads your communications and what others may do with such information. Please be cautious in posting personal information.
- Transfers. Allsport reserves the right to sell your data related to the Allsport Service and your personal data to third parties. Allsport may opt to buy or sell assets related to a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy. Allsport will transfer data about you, if Allsport is acquired or merged with any other company.
IV. Third Party Websites
- Allsport's Policy Does Not Apply. Except as otherwise expressly provided in the Policy, the Policy only address the use and disclosure of data that Allsport gathers from you. Allsport carries links of other websites. The fact that Allsport is connected to other website does not mean an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our affiliation with that third party. The Site and the Service are corelated and may contain links to multiple third party sites on the Internet, including many that have different privacy and security policies and practices than Allsport. Your disclosure of your information to others, whether they are Users on the Site or on the Internet, then distinct policies may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you reveal to them. Allsport does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. Allsport does not represent or warranty about and is not responsible for the policies and practices of those sites linked to the Site or its users. We request you to read the policies available on those sites for further understanding of their practices.
V. Accessing, Correcting, and Changing Registration and other Information
- Registration Information. If you need to edit your registration information, you may do so by editing your information on the Site. To update and/or access your information, log on to the Site and select editing options for your profile.
- Protect Your User Data. Allsport has employed procedures that are designed to safeguard User information and maintain security. Each registered User is given a unique user name and password, which is necessary to access their user information. Your Allsport Account Information is secured by your password for your privacy and security. It is the User's responsibility to protect the security of their login information. Allsport's services are located in secure server environments. Firewalls and other security technologies are implemented to prevent interference or access from outside intruders; however we cannot guarantee the safety of User account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other elements may compromise the safety of User information at any time.
VII. Contact allsport.in
- If you have any queries about the Policy, the privacy practices of Allsport, or if you want to exercise any of the rights that you are given under the Policy, you may contact Allsport at firstname.lastname@example.org
I. A person is ineligible to be an instructor or official on Allsport if the person has been involved in any of the following activities :
- Been convicted of, pled guilty or been given probation before judgment for any misdemeanor, or any offense in any state, territory, country, or conduct that would be constituted as a misdemeanor in India, when the misdemeanor involves:
Violence, including simple assault; violence towards senior citizen, a spouse, incompetent persons, or children; or threats of violence;
Perjury or falsification, including the making of false reports of crimes;
Sexual offenses, including, but not limited to, indecent exposure; procuring, compelling, soliciting or engaging in prostitution;
corrupting minors; sexual relations with children; molesting; voyeurism (peeping tom); committing sex acts in public; incest; and sexual battery;
Been found guilty of violating the civil rights under the Constitution or laws of India or any state or territory;
Any crime committed after reaching the age of 18;
Illegal possession, use, sale, distribution, or manufacture of any controlled substance;
Any crime involving the possession or use of a firearm; or Any bias-related crime.
- Been dishonorably discharged from the military service;
- While in the military, engaged in any conduct which would constitute a felony or disqualifying misdemeanor;
- Is on parole or probation for any criminal activity, or any final disposition on a criminal charge;
- Established a history of personality and/or mental disorders as determined by a medical professional; had been a patient in a mental institution for personality or mental disorders; or received treatment as an out-patient for personality or mental disorders;
II. A candidate may be ineligible to be an instructor or official on Allsport if the person has been involved in any of the following activities:
- Been convicted of, pled guilty or given probation before judgment for any misdemeanor charge not listed in the above section on immediate ineligibility;
- Knowingly made any wrong statement or forged any document related to any matter;
- Dishonorable discharge from the armed or military services
- If you have ever resigned from a law enforcement agency during any criminal or administrative investigation or otherwise demonstrated evidence of guilt without a final judgment having been given;
Allsport reserves the right, at any time, and for any reason in its complete discretion, to suspend and/or terminate indefinitely any instructor, parent, fan, official and/or player membership and/or usage of Allsport